The term 'How Good is Your Governance Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
How Good is Your Governance Limited
The Mount Business Centre
2 Woodstock Link
Our company registration number is NI626427. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and it is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable and it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, however, How Good is Your Governance Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland
- Your registration for the Governance Improvement Tool will expire after 12 months
This website and its content is copyright of How Good is Your Governance Limited - © How Good is Your Governance Limited 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download your Report and SMART Action Plan to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and organisation (non-commercial) use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal (non-commercial) use only, provided it is relevant to your use of this information, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, copy, replicate, distribute or commercially exploit the content for any purposes whatsoever, or work with or encourage others to do so. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Free Preview Terms and Conditions (when available)
- You will not be required to enter any payment details to avail of the Free Preview
- You can upgrade to the full online version at any time during the Free Preview period by clicking on the 'Upgrade' button and paying the registration fee
- You will have access to two (of seven) full sections of the Governance Improvement Tool and any responses that you enter to the questionnaire will not be saved unless you choose to upgrade before expiry of the Free Preview period
- You will have access to the Free Preview for one month after the date of your registration
- For the duration of the Free Preview, you will not be able to save your data or print off your Report and Action Plan as this is only available when all seven sections have been completed in the full version
Annual Fee (when available)
- The annual fee is optional and payment of this gives you unlimited access each year, so you can use the Governance Improvement Tool to review your governance as often as you wish e.g. when new trustees are appointed, at a lower cost than having to pay for each new registration
- This fee will be set and advised to you each year in advance and will include the benefit of regular updates to the Governance Improvement Tool as matters change with the latest key governance requirements
E-mail Newsletter Signup
By registering for a Free Preview or purchasing the Governance Improvement Tool, you are agreeing to join our mailing list that will provide you with relevant updates, news and information from time to time. You may unsubscribe from this e-mail list at any time using the links in the e-mail.